Gorgeous scenery all over the place...I love how green it is here. Not at all what I was expecting!
My poor boys enduring the summer heat!
Me and my boys...they're getting so big!
We were lucky to see lots of animals in this heat wave! I sure would be hiding out!
My goofy boys! They had lots of cool mosaic artwork all over the place. I loved it, totally my kind of thing!
Strolling through the chimp and reptile observatory.
I let the boys loose and they had a ball climbing and getting a real close look at all the fish! They saw lots of "Nemo" fish, as they would say. Emmet was such a goof, he would put his fingers up to all the fish mouths and act like they were biting him...and pull his finger away really quickly. Hahaha! Oh, Em :)
Weston doesn't miss a thing :)
I saw this sign on every exhibit...freaked me out a bit!
More pretty mosaic stuff and I love flamingos!
...and I love zebra!
Final destination...the train! Yay! The boys were too busy looking at all the fun stuff to take a good picture! Oh well!
See ya next weekend, Zoo!
3 comments:
Such cute pictures! Miss you guys!
These pictures are so cute. Holy cow, you have come from hurricanes to tornadoes. You really like living on the edge don't cha! Keep the pictures coming, makes it easier to have you gone. We love you!
It looks so beautiful there! What is the deal with the tornadoes...crazy!! The boys are so cute!!! I miss you. Y'know we will have to plan a get together before aaron starts graduate school!
Post a Comment