Sep 25, 2009

Playing at the park

The zoo here has a really fun park with a splash area, jungle gym, toys, and LOTS of room for these crazy boys to run. This was our first trip there so we weren't prepared for the water...that's why our boys are stripped down to their skivvies! No biggie though...boys are boys :) These two had SO much fun together running around and splashing eachother! I can never decide what pics to put up so I always have a ton! Pictures are the fun part anyway, right!

Jungle Gym


I LOVE that Emmet is potty-trained...makes traveling a breeze! He looks so big in his undies! haha!

My fave pic! The boys were running frantically from the buckets of water that would fill up and fall on your head!



My cute boys! I'm a lucky girl!

Running across the bridge!

"Mama, Cheese!!"

I still can't believe how blonde this kid is!!!

3 comments:

sainsburys said...

So cute!!! We miss you guys!

Grandma and Grandpa Sainsbury said...

They have the neatest park there. What fun for those little water babies. Emmet looks so big with his big boy under wear lol. give them a big smooch from grandma.

Grandma and Grandpa Sainsbury said...

Of course he is blonde. He takes after his great grandpa Ragnvald. Love him.