Nov 11, 2009

Growing up :(

Where'd my baby go?
We bought Wes this toddler bed a couple months ago because he started getting out of his crib, but when I tried to put him down in it he would just scream, shake, and immediately jump out! Well, today I was washing/drying the boys bedding and he wanted to go down for a nap early...he even started falling asleep on me. So, I tried putting him in his big boy bed. He must've been super tired because he just layed down, sprawled out, and gave me a big smile (eyes half closed!)! What a sweetie :)

Uncle Evan and Sara got this elephant, "Ellie," for Wes on his 1st birthday...we don't go anywhere without it!

Doesn't he look so big :( Can't believe he'll be two in less than a month!

6 comments:

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Oh how cute! That is is adorable and he looks perfect in it!

Grandma and Grandpa Sainsbury said...

He is so precious! Hard to believe he can be such a little terd when he is awake. I love you Wes!

sainsburys said...

Is that the blanket I got him??? That is so funny to see that- Nathan loved that Blanket, and now Braden uses it every night, by the way, Weston is absolutely beautiful! What a gorgeous little boy. You are so lucky to have such cute boys. Loves from his auntie!

Ryan and April said...

Yep! That's the blanket you got him! It's one of their faves! It's been all over the country!!!

Aaron said...

cute new posts! I am soooo slackin' bad with the blog. I need to hurry and catch up before i never do!! Wes is so sweet, i love it when they are asleep..so cute and innocent, no screaming...lol. miss you buddy!

Annalee Taylor said...

ok so funny... Mack has that blanket and elephant and sleeps with them just like that! And he would die over the Buzz bed and bedding! These two could be best friends!