It was so great to have my mom and dad here...I hadn't seen them since June! Hate having to be so far away from family :( Can't wait to be close again!
Ryan also gave me an awesome Christmas present this year (which we agreed NO presents...not that I'm complaining :) A Canon REBEL! LOVE it!!! SO..while I get organized here are some fun new pics I took of the boys a little before Christmas!!! I'll be back to blogging as soon as I get it all the way I want it! Late Merry Christmas and Have a Happy New Year!!!!

>
5 comments:
It's about time! Love the pictures!
super cute! having a nice camera makes such a huge difference. The colors just look so brilliant and Wes's eyes just pop out and melt your heart! Love you buddy!
You have the most adorable little boys! I heard you went to an off coast medical school and wanted to hear about your experience. Justin and i head to Puerto Rico and July and I am very excited!
Please do stop by often! It's always fun to make a blogging connection. Your boys are adorable--I love their names.
I love the pictures of Em and Wes hugging. How sweet is that?
Grandma loves you guys!
Post a Comment