Emmet's first print in the sand :) This is also the only print...he hated the feel of the sand on his feet. His little legs just went limp and he refused to step on it. The water kinda scared him too...I mean that's a lot of water! Pretty soon he'll be a little fish. For now we'll stick to the tub and pool where it's nice and familiar!
Sep 7, 2007
The beach
This was our first trip to the beach. The sand is so white and the water is crystal clear! We didn't get to hang out there much because it was so hot for little Em and me, but I know there are plenty more trips to come!



Emmet's first print in the sand :) This is also the only print...he hated the feel of the sand on his feet. His little legs just went limp and he refused to step on it. The water kinda scared him too...I mean that's a lot of water! Pretty soon he'll be a little fish. For now we'll stick to the tub and pool where it's nice and familiar!
Emmet's first print in the sand :) This is also the only print...he hated the feel of the sand on his feet. His little legs just went limp and he refused to step on it. The water kinda scared him too...I mean that's a lot of water! Pretty soon he'll be a little fish. For now we'll stick to the tub and pool where it's nice and familiar!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment