
This is the front view of SMU. It's a really pretty building. I know Ryan is really liking school. It's definitely challenging, but I know it's nothing he can't handle. He will be a great doctor :)
This is Dr. Ryan's portrait of the "upper extremity," as he would put it. He uses this white board to draw and label parts to help him learn all the info from lectures. He's a pretty good artist, I have to say. I liked it so much I had to take a pic :)
1 comment:
April!!!! I miss you guys so much!!! Man it was so nice to finally see pictures and to hear how things were going from your side of it all. It looks so pretty there and your condo is really nice! Oh man I'm kind of wishing now that we lived on a far away island to have that life! lol Naw, I know it's hard too but you're doing amazing with your circumstances! I hope that you're starting to really adjust. I love you guys so much and miss you tons!!!
Post a Comment