Sep 8, 2007

Groceries


Emmet wanted to help me put away some groceries, so I snapped a little photo of him. Also, I just noticed at bath time tonight he has little swollen gums where his two front teeth are! Not too much longer and I'll have some photos up of those new choppers!!!

Today I went around town to different little shops with a wife of Ryan's classmate. It was nice to get out and actually see the island. We got lost a few times and I'm really freaked out about driving on the opposite side of the road, but it was worth it! We went to "Price Right," which is like a Costco here, and low and behold...I found a new treasure. A 36 pack of Mt. Dew and for only $13 bucks! Besides that...who even knew they made a 36 pack!? Ryan is ecstatic because the grocery store that we go to (Foster's Food Fair) charges $6 bucks for a 12 pack, which is pretty pricey! For a little while he was forced to drink a generic we found in a 3 Liter bottle called "Mountain Chill." Hahaha! Needless to say, he is in Dew heaven!

1 comment:

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Ryan is such a nerd haha Thrity-six is very impressive though! Is milk cheaper at the "Price Right" store too??? Did you guys have to rent a car?? And they drive on the opposite side of the road??? Eeks... that'd be hard for me haha That's awesome that you've already met somebody in your shoes! Man, Emmet is changing so fast--I'm so sad!!! haha When Weston comes along, you'll finally realize how quickly Emmet has grown, being able to compare and all. Goodness!!! Love ya guys