Emmet has been able to stand for a little while, but last night was my first opportunity to snap a photo of him! He's getting so big and brave so we can now stand a little farther away from him before he drops to his bum or reaches out for something to hold onto. I gave him my chapstick to distract him from his fears, he was so concentrated on it that he didn't notice me snapping away. He's pretty miniature to be standing...atleast I feel that way!

Dad was making Emmet laugh for the camera. I love this one because you can see his teeth so well!

See what I mean about being distracted...haha!

I had just put some chapstick on him, it looks like he's posing with his lips all puckered. He must've been wondering what that tingly feeling was on his little pout.
2 comments:
Woah! That is incredible! I miss you guys so much!
Hi Guys! I cant believe how cute your little guy is, this sounds weird but Mack looks a lot like Emmet. Seriously check in out on my blog, they look like they could be brothers. Crazy. I so jealous that your in such a beautiful place. I mean dont get me wrong, Rigby is beautiful, if you like it red-naked! Well keep in touch, I hope things are going good, how is your pregnancy? Im excited for you guys.
Post a Comment