Today I am 34 weeks and 2 days and I am officially sick of being pregnant! I'm almost to the point of having Ryan give me the c-section (ok not really, but I wish I could get this guy out like NOW). It's getting really impossible to do anything now that I'm so big, I really don't think I have anymore room left in this body of mine. I'm really nervous about the c-section and especially about having it done in a foreign country, but it will be so worth it when I can actually move around without a waddle and see my feet again! I can barely hold little Emmet so Ryan, being the great dad that he is, has really stepped up and has helped me out tremendously. Bless his heart :) Haha! But since he has had Emmet more than usual, Emmet now ONLY wants his dad. It's actually really funny and me and Ryan joke about him being the favorite parent....only I have to admit sometimes it kind of hurts my feelings :( Aren't all little boys supposed to love and prefer their moms!? But I know it's for the best right now. I mean I can't physically be there for him all the time. It's uncomfortable for the both of us. As soon as I get Emmet on my lap Weston starts kicking at him to get out of his space and Emmet starts squirming because he's sitting on a hard rock! I can't win! On the positive side of things Ryan and I are really getting excited about Weston getting here as well as both of our mom's coming down to visit and help out. It seems like just a few months ago we got Emmet and now he's walking! I'm also really excited to have two boys so close in age. I hope they'll be really close so they can have a buddy while we're moving around the states. In the mean time I'm crossing my fingers for this last month to fly by!!!
Nov 4, 2007
One more month.....
Today I am 34 weeks and 2 days and I am officially sick of being pregnant! I'm almost to the point of having Ryan give me the c-section (ok not really, but I wish I could get this guy out like NOW). It's getting really impossible to do anything now that I'm so big, I really don't think I have anymore room left in this body of mine. I'm really nervous about the c-section and especially about having it done in a foreign country, but it will be so worth it when I can actually move around without a waddle and see my feet again! I can barely hold little Emmet so Ryan, being the great dad that he is, has really stepped up and has helped me out tremendously. Bless his heart :) Haha! But since he has had Emmet more than usual, Emmet now ONLY wants his dad. It's actually really funny and me and Ryan joke about him being the favorite parent....only I have to admit sometimes it kind of hurts my feelings :( Aren't all little boys supposed to love and prefer their moms!? But I know it's for the best right now. I mean I can't physically be there for him all the time. It's uncomfortable for the both of us. As soon as I get Emmet on my lap Weston starts kicking at him to get out of his space and Emmet starts squirming because he's sitting on a hard rock! I can't win! On the positive side of things Ryan and I are really getting excited about Weston getting here as well as both of our mom's coming down to visit and help out. It seems like just a few months ago we got Emmet and now he's walking! I'm also really excited to have two boys so close in age. I hope they'll be really close so they can have a buddy while we're moving around the states. In the mean time I'm crossing my fingers for this last month to fly by!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
April! You look amazing! haha Man, that little Weston has grown, but you look great! I bet you're very excited and we are too! The c-section will go great, I promise. And it only takes like thirty minutes! I miss you guys tons and I hope all is well!
Holy cow you are gorgeous. No really for being so pregnant you look really good. I bet your babe is 10 lbs! And I hope you dont have to wait a month, hopefully you will go early! In the mean time, you look good and at least now youll have both your hands to keep track of Emmet!
Post a Comment