
Emmet in his cacoon of winter clothes!

It was such a shock to come from Grand Cayman to Washington! It's still 90 degrees over there and it's winter here. We really had no warm clothes for Emmet so we were so grateful to get a fun package from Grandma Sainsbury in the mail. She sent us the cutest coat and hat (which Emmet is modeling) and now he is toasty warm in all this snow! I thought he'd hate all these clothes, but I'm sure the cold weather is making him think twice! Thanks again Grandma!
2 comments:
You are welcome for the coat. It sure looks good on Em. See dad, I didn't get purple. I have a sensitive side you know. We don't want the little guy to break out in hives again.
Besides, Weston will be wearing it next year.
You are welcome for the coat. It sure looks good on Em. See dad, I didn't get purple. I have a sensitive side you know. We don't want the little guy to break out in hives again.
Besides, Weston will be wearing it next year.
Post a Comment