Nov 21, 2007

We miss you "da da"


Emmet is smiling big for his dad! We miss him so much!

Well, alot has happened really quickly over the last week. We decided to come back to the states to have the baby just last week. So here we are...in Washington again after a LONG trip across the country! As we were scheduling the c-section back in Cayman we found out (thank goodness) that our insurance wasn't accepted at the private hospital. So we had to make a quick decision on how to handle the situation. After a long night listing pros and cons and with some advice from family we decided it would be in everyone's best interest to come home. We booked our flight, flew home, and now we're here...just waiting for the baby to come. The only thing is Ryan had to fly back yesterday to Cayman to finish up school. We'll all be apart for 3 weeks while he finishes and we're hoping that he is here in time for the baby! It's going to be pretty hard these next few weeks, but we know it's for the best. There is so much help and support from family here. Just seeing that puts our minds at rest. Emmet and Ryan are best buds and I know it's killing them to be apart so I wanted to post some pictures for our favorite "da da" in the whole world. Ryan has been the greatest husband and dad these last few months. He has handled the stress of school and family like a champ. I know he's going through Emmet withdrawls so here are some toothy little grins posted just for you!!! We love and miss you SOOOO much :)

2 comments:

Ryan and April said...

thanks for the posts babe, keep em' coming. Please remind Emmet to "represent" while I'm gone because he's the man of the house now. don't forget to let him watch ESPN Sportscenter, because he knows College Basketball has started and he'll develop colic if he doesn't watch it. well better hit the books. love you guys.

P.S. I ran over a 2 foot iguana today... it wasn't pretty. I tried to use my Med School knowledge to save it but its Abdominal Aorta ruptured and it bled out in seconds.

Annalee Taylor said...

I am glad to hear your having the baby here in the states, but your post made me sad to think Ryans away. I hope Weston stays in for the next 3 weeks!