Look out Rye, if Emmet stays around here too long, he may defect and become a Husky. Hey, I want some more funny stories. I went to Target yesterday and bought Emmet a new winter coat and hat. I am going to send it to your mom's house today. Just grandma, taking care of the little Coug/Dawg Love, Bonnie
Bonnie, you need to lay off the grass... thinking he'll become a DAWG. I put a Husky hat on him as a joke and he broke out in hives, and almost went into respiratory distress.... it wasn't pretty... so I'm not to worried about that happening.
4 comments:
Look out Rye, if Emmet stays around here too long, he may defect and become a Husky.
Hey, I want some more funny stories.
I went to Target yesterday and bought Emmet a new winter coat and hat. I am going to send it to your mom's house today. Just grandma, taking care of the little Coug/Dawg
Love, Bonnie
Bonnie, you need to lay off the grass... thinking he'll become a DAWG. I put a Husky hat on him as a joke and he broke out in hives, and almost went into respiratory distress.... it wasn't pretty... so I'm not to worried about that happening.
thanks a lot Bonnie.... I just threw up in my mouth when I re-read your message. :)
Post a Comment