Dec 19, 2007

2 weeks old :)


Dad and Weston snuggling




Today Weston is two weeks old and he is such a sweet little baby. Earlier today he had his circ...poor baby and we found out that he now weighs 9 lbs. 4 oz. (such a good eater!)He is such a snuggly guy and we are having a great time getting to know our new little man. Luckily, big brother Emmet doesn't seem to be too jealous. It's crazy to have a newborn again. I really had forgotten how much time you spend feeding, changing, diapers, and NOT sleeping. I thought I would have remembered better since Emmet isn't even a year old, but they just change so fast! Sometimes I feel like I'm neglecting Emmet until I see him running around playing with cousin Conner and his Aunt Taylor. He doesn't seem to mind at all and what a relief that is! Plus, he's still such a daddy's boy :) I get my snuggles and kisses in when I can, but I'm really grateful he's such an independent toddler! Hope you enjoy the pics...I'll try and be better posting more often, but no promises...this is one crazy household right now!!!

3 comments:

sainsburys said...

He is too cute! Congrats on such a beautiful and good baby!

walters said...

Soooooooo cute! Those are some way cute pictures of Weston with his eyes open! He is so adorable. I can't wait to have another one that small! : )

Grandma and Grandpa Sainsbury said...

Oh My gosh...I can't believe how much he has changed. He won't even recognize his grandma. You guys have such beautiful kids. I love all 4 of you. Ryan looks so happy holding his little guy.
Hope to see you really soon.
Love, Grandma Bonnie