Dec 10, 2007

Just for Dad :)


Our new baby, Weston Scott :)

Big brother Emmet :)

Just checking things out...

One word...TROUBLE!!!

And a photo of myself...just in case Ryan doesn't recognize me when he finally gets home!!!

7 comments:

Ryan and April said...

LOL.... I'm scrolling down and read "One word trouble" and then there's a pic of you. Then I finally figured it out that that was for the pic of Emmet. I am so glad to be done with the first semester of Med School.... What a relief, and I am burnt out to the max. I can't wait to get there tomorrow and never read another textbook again for the next 3 weeks. I swear... If I see another Anatomy, Embryo, or Histology textbook... I swear I'll shove a pencil in my retina... Man... I have cute sons... I hope Emmet is ready.. because the "tickle hand" is coming into town...

Ryan and April said...

that pic of Weston looks like he's asking "Have you seen my father"... well this just in!!!!! I'll be there tomorrow.... Whewwwww Hewwwwwww!!!

sainsburys said...

Boy! Emmet looks older already! He sure does change quick! He is getting so big. That little Weston sure is a cutie, and oh my gosh, you look beautiful, you should get a medal for looking that good after just giving birth to your second child in a year! Hope that you are doing well- Love yoU!

Ryan and April said...

Man.... babe.... I don't know what you're talking about telling me how swollen you are, because you definitely don't look like you just had a kid.... (another one) You look HOT!!! I had a classmate tell me "I bet you're so happy to go home and see your wife and kids" Then it hit me..... HOLY CRAP "KIDS" good glory.... I'm 25 and have two kids already.... Wouldn't trade it in for the world though... I'm excited to take Emmet to the b-ball game on Friday.... I got to teach him how to bust those three's.

Grandma and Grandpa Sainsbury said...

Hey Ryan,
You have the most beautiful boys I have ever seen. But,,,,I think that you are forgetting the most important one of all. Isn't your wife gorgeous?? I would say that she had a pretty tough week herself.
Love to you all Bonnie

Ryan and April said...

Hey Bonnie, try reading the post above yours....

Grandma and Grandpa Sainsbury said...

Yeah! I just noticed it. But, who couldn't help but notice how good she looks. You are one lucky guy. I am so proud of you.I hope that all of your tests turn out well.
Love, Bonnie