
Our first family photo with baby Weston!

Dad and Weston on his first Christmas Eve!

This may Emmet's first Christmas, but he is a champion present opener! He really looked like santa's little helper shuffling around all the presents under the tree...I just wish we could get him to stop eating the paper!!!

Grandma Moberg got the boys these adorable Christmas pajamas so of course the boys had to wear them. I'm so surprised Emmet kept his hat on...Wes wasn't really liking it though!

Christmas Eve was so much fun with the Moberg family. We had lots of great food and company and it was SO nice to have our little family all together after such a whirlwind of events these past months!
1 comment:
I love the jammies, so cute. You are looking so good for just haveing that big boy! Your family is so cute!
Post a Comment