Yesterday Weston turned 2 months old! The time has just gone by so fast and we have had such a great time being a family of four. Weston is growing like a weed, I swear he must weigh around 15 lbs. He has the absolute sweetest disposition and is still such a mellow little guy. He sleeps pretty great at night with 4-5 hour spans. So on an average night I'm only up 3 times max. Such a welcome change because Emmet would only go 2 hours on a good night! Most nights he didn't even sleep!!!
Weston fits into our family perfectly and we feel so blessed to have him. I couldn't imagine not having him in my life. It's been really challenging raising two babies. I really have to make a conscious effort not to forget that Emmet is still a baby too and needs his mom just as much as Wes does. I'm so not a patient person so I feel like this is one of those tests in life that will make you or break you. But I do have to say I have come a long way in terms of multi-tasking. I can feed two kids at once...bottle in one hand...spoon in the other...haha. Rock Wes on one knee and Emmet on the other. I've gotten really good at my morning routine, having both kids fed, bathed and down for a nap in two hours! I'm pretty proud of myself on that one! Before it took me half the day to do all that stuff! All in all I'm adjusting pretty well with a huge help from Ryan. He has been so great helping me out with both guys when he gets home from school. I don't know what I'd do without him. Life is so busy, but atleast I'm NEVER bored! I'm just taking one day at a time!
1 comment:
I cant believe how much he smiles! It took Nathan a lot longer to smile that much. He is beautiful! Love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment