Feb 9, 2008

Posing for the camera :)


This is just a typical day of mom and the boys...hanging out, playing,and having snack and camera time :) Emmet was being so silly. He saw me snapping pictures of Weston and I could tell he wanted in on the fun. So, every time he came by I'd point the camera in his direction and he would just stand there and pose. He knew he was being so cute, but of course I ate it up and took full advantage of him wanting a picture (Usually I'm chasing him around the house trying to get him to laugh!).

Such a silly nut...he is such a playful little guy.

This is his innocent look...don't be fooled! Haha! No, he really is a sweetheart. I'm a lucky mom to have two sweet boys.

Weston smiling so big! He melts my heart :)

3 comments:

sainsburys said...

What beautiful boys you have!

Grandma and Grandpa Sainsbury said...

I am so happy that we have high speed internet now. I got to see ?Emmet rubbing his belly and now Weston smileing and sneezing. Isn't technology great? I even got to hear your voice April. I miss you so much. Those little boys are so cute.

Moberg Family said...

What a ham! I miss his sweet smile and adorable dimple. They both are going to be so much fun! You are doing great! I knew you would. It helps to have a helpful husband, too! Love you guys! Don't let them grow up too fast!
XOXOXOXOXO