Well, I finally talked Grandpa Sainsbury into getting High Speed Internet. So I can see little Emmet running around rubbing his belly and whatever else he cooks up. Silly Guy....Thank you Little Em...Grandma loves you. I will get to actually see this little clip by Friday. YAHOOOOOOEY!
It looks like he just discovered his belly and it has always been there because I use to blow and kiss on it, the little cutie!! What a nut. Keep these cute videos coming!
4 comments:
TOOO cute! I miss you! Keep up the Blogs- I cant wait for them!
haha It's like he just discovered it was there!
Well, I finally talked Grandpa Sainsbury into getting High Speed Internet. So I can see little Emmet running around rubbing his belly and whatever else he cooks up. Silly Guy....Thank you Little Em...Grandma loves you. I will get to actually see this little clip by Friday. YAHOOOOOOEY!
It looks like he just discovered his belly and it has always been there because I use to blow and kiss on it, the little cutie!! What a nut. Keep these cute videos coming!
Post a Comment