Feb 19, 2008

My Sweet Valentines'

Our Valentine's day was a pretty laid back one. We just all spent the day together playing and went out to lunch at our favorite cafe "Eats Cafe," great name I know. They have the best food and such a great variety...we LOVE it. I would even go as far as saying it rivals Red Robin. They have everything from soup and salad to stir fry. YUMMM! Emmet loved to eat off our plates and Weston hung out in his car seat...bless his heart for being so good on his first V-Day! We were going to spend the evening at the beach but by time we got back from lunch and Emmet got up from his nap it was about to get dark :( Why is it the kids will take two hour naps when you want to go somewhere...but when you're home and trying to get things done they take 20 minute power naps!!! I'm sure you can all relate to our dilemma!

My one true love...Ryan Wade...haha :) I mean how could I not fall in love with this face...what a heart throb! Happy Valentine's Day, Ry!

My future heartbreaker...Emmet Ryan.

My little angel...Weston Scott. I love them all so much. Happy Valentine's Day, boys!

Dad and Weston posing so cute for the camera. I'm so lucky to have all these cute men around the house!

Ryan and I! Aren't we so photogenic...NOT! We took tons of pictures of ourselves trying to look half decent...by this point we just gave up! Haha!

Whenever Emmet starts getting bored or tired me and Ryan lay or sit on the ground...for some odd reason Emmet is fine if we're down at his level, regardless if we play or not. Funny, I know. Well I was just laying on the ground and my sweet little man came and snuggled on me. I was yelling at Ryan..."Quick, take a picture!" so I could remember this little moment. I know it will never happen again. That way I can prove to Emmet that he loves his mom...even when he's all grown up and grounded for breaking curfew!

Weston and mom...such a snuggler.

Dad and Emmet...so cute.

3 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Sainsbury said...

Well, all I can say about Ryan's great picture is Holy Cow! ha ha
You definitely have some cute boys.
April dahling, I love your hair.
Man that little Wes is growing up fast. Emmet, you are a sweety.
I love you all
Grandma

Annalee Taylor said...

Ryan....dont ever make that face again!!! Yikes!!
Just kidding, your a sweet spirit!
Your boys are growing so fast...Emmet looks so big.
Cute pics...I love the one of you two making faces...priceless!

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

YOu guys are all looking so great. It makes me miss you tons.