Mar 27, 2008
Milk!
A few days ago my mom sent me a fun package full of birthday stuff for me and some cute pj's and sippy cups for the boys. Emmet had on his super cute bug pj's and was trying out his new sippy cup...by the way mom he LOVES it. He drinks so much more milk with this cup. Must be the straw...picky little guy! Anyway, we were chasing eachother around the house and I would hide and sneak up on him. Well, I guess he thought I was being pretty funny because he took a big drink of milk and when I jumped out to get him he snorted and blew milk out his nose!!! He was laughing hysterically...oh my word. I have never seen that actually happen! I haven't laughed that hard for a LONG time! I was so sad that Ryan missed it all he heard was both of us cracking up. So I thought he had no idea what had happened and then he pointed at Emmet and he still had the milk running down his nose. I was so happy to get a picture of his face...I'm laughing just thinking about it :)



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How hilarious. You guys are going to be nutty when you get off that island. What a cute picture. I am glad that Emmet likes his pjs and sippy cup. Those pjs just fit him with all the bugs and lizards that he chases.
Time to get out the kleenex Mr. Milk Nose. ha ha
When i saw these pictures i could not start laughing!! how hilarious! you can hear emmet laughing just by looking at the pictures!! ha ha ha
Post a Comment