Mar 19, 2008

More of my boys :)


Blanket buds


Ryan is outnumbered...but loving the time away from school and studying!

All of the sudden Wes is a tummy time champ. Usually he just lays his head to the side and relaxes, but today he lifted his head right up and was looking around like he's been doing it forever! I was so proud of him. Last week he started grabbing his toys and he even rolled over...ok that was an accident...he threw his little head off balance! Haha! But he is getting so big, so fast! I'm excited, but also so sad :( I wish I could freeze time...well, sometimes :)

Rolly-polly, no way. Wes is buff. Seriously, we have a hard time holding him because he lunges out of your arms. Between him and Em we have a couple of power lifters!

6 comments:

Moberg Family said...

Man, they just keep changing every day! Love the pictures that you take. That way we can kind of live each day with you. What cute pictures of Weston on his belly. Still trying to figure out who he takes after. So cute!! Glad to see Ryan's hair a little longer. Last few pics looked like he had shaved it pretty short!! He also looks like he has lost some weight. Looking good, but you weren't looking bad before either. Hope you understand that!
I'll be quiet now...............
Love you guys!!

Ryan and April said...

for your info mom.... yes I've lost some weight. I call it my sleep deprived, med school stress induced, 2 kids in one year management diet. Which consists of a lot of caffeine and bowls of oatmeal. Spending X-Mas with you guys really did a number on my carb intake. Once I'm done with this nightmare of a semester, I'll go back to running everyday...

P.S. I cut my hair yesterday, I was feeling like a shagged out hippy...

Moberg Family said...

See, I thought that you had. Don't get too skinny on me, though.
The day that you look like a hippy is the day that I shave my head. I'm forgetting how you ever did look with hair!! Maybe someday you will get a head full of hair again.........

Creach Family said...

okay april,
what is the deal with no pictures of you EVER! yes, your boys are adorable (even you ryan!ha ha ha) and i love to see them but i want to see you too!! i can't believe how big little weston is getting, he is sooo cute and my little emmet is gonna get passed up here pretty soon, what a doll! i love to see your new pictures and read your funny stories!! i miss you guys so much! give my boys kisses and loves.

Ryan and April said...

Thanks Sally, because I have been telling April that for weeks now. So I'll have to just take the reigns and put up some pics of April for ya. I'll wait a couple of days though LOL.... she laid out yesterday for an hour and obtained a nice little "burn"

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Holy Cow my little nephews are changing SOOOOO fast!!!!!!!! Weston is taking on so much more personality and shape that it makes me homesick for him! I think it's geat that they're so close together in age. You can tell already that they'll be interacting and being best friends for a looong time. Doing great, and miss you guys tons.