Mar 19, 2008

Twin day/St. Patty's Day

I'm not really sure what St. Patricks' Day is all about(other than I know Irish people go drink at the pub or something)...so I made my own version of the holiday. Twin day! Yes, I'm that corny mom that dresses her kids alike or coordinates outfit colors. I never thought I would be....but I am! Plus, my kids are basically twins anyway. Shortly after having Weston people told me that they were "Irish twins"...must be kids born in the same year(and I'm sure it's meant to be some kind of rude joke, but like I care! We couldn't be happier!). So that was kind of my inspiration for my take on St. Patty's this year. It was funny for me and yet another excuse to take pictures of my boys together!

You can just read Emmet's expression in this picture..."MOM, you are crazy...take the picture already."

Kisses! Weston is loving it!

This is Weston. All day, everyday. He's SO happy all the time. I love it :)

More kisses. At this point I had to peel Emmet off of poor Wes. His face was dripping with his slobber. Haha!

1 comment:

Moberg Family said...

Oh my word, how cute are they!! You do such a great job with your pictures and script. Keep them coming and a belated Happy St. Patrick's day to all of you.