Mar 27, 2008
Typical day...
I love this video because it's just so typical of my day. Emmet playing and being silly then out of nowhere running up to Weston to start loving on him. Lately he is only wanting to give kisses on the mouth, so sorry Wes that includes you! I know I've said this before, but I SWEAR my house isn't always a huge dump. We just let Emmet do what he pleases as long as he's safe. Needless to say he is into everything and everything is strewn across the living room. His newest toy is this huge box of fruitsnacks Ry picked up for him today. Yesterday it was a huge pack of papertowels that you can see he's strategically placed in the background! Oh, well...:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a funny little guy. He makes me tired just looking at him.
I love how he plays a long and then out of the blue he decides to give Weston a big kiss. Look at that little Wes sitting in the Bumbo Seat. I love you little guys.
What a cutie!! He is so hilarious and continues to makes me just smile. Weston is such a cutie as well and so good natured. It's adorable how good Emmet is with him. He always has been. Great job with capturing these moments and sharing them with us! Miss you all!
What a cutie!! He is so hilarious and continues to makes me just smile. Weston is such a cutie as well and so good natured. It's adorable how good Emmet is with him. He always has been. Great job with capturing these moments and sharing them with us! Miss you all!
Post a Comment