This little guy is pretty excited about being 4 months old (today). Actually, he is pretty excited for just about anything! Weston is still such a sweet baby, although he is demanding more and more attention! He must be learning that if he wants to be noticed he has to speak up. He learned that from his older brother, I'm sure. Me and Ryan are having a lot of fun with this whole parenting thing. The catch phrases are really fun to say. I don't know how many times I've heard Ryan say: "Emmet, your grounded!" and today I told Emmet to "be a good example to his younger brother"...haha! But, back to Weston :)
Wes is getting so good with his toys. His coordination is improving everyday. He's ALMOST rolling over and he can even get up on his knees! He's discovered both his hands and feet and constantly tries to pull them off! Those things really frustrate him! The last few nights he has gone 6 or 7 hours without a feeding (I know I just jinxed myself) and is still an early riser...ugh. I've gotten him to get up at about 6:30 now instead of 5, atleast. So I'm slowly making progress there! If I could just get him to take a nap longer than 30 minutes! Emmet has some part in that! All in all things are going great with Wes. He's getting more and more personality all the time! He has shots this next week and I'm really curious to see how much this guy weighs...he is a tank!
Wes loves to sit up. This bumbo is his favorite! I'm so glad we brought it with us! Thanks for getting it for us mom, it's a life saver!
Dad and Weston getting some snuggles in before bedtime.
My sweet 4 month old :)
2 comments:
They are really beautiful, your guys sure are lucky- miss you guys
Oh My gosh! what beautiful pictures. Happy 4th Month Little Wes. Grandma loves you. You have such cute boys. "You too Ryan :o)"
You take the greatest pictures.
Post a Comment