Apr 18, 2008


They had lots of different kinds of turtles here. I only posted a few because I didn't want to bore everyone!

They actually let you pick these guys up! Next to us there was another family and their kids were picking up turtles and they all looked so tame. Well, not Ryan's!!! As soon as he picked it up it started flapping it's arms like crazy! I swear Ryan almost dropped it! He got a WILD one! Hahaha! It was so hilarious!

So brave! I would NEVER have picked those things up! Freaky!


These are the huge guys! Emmet was kinda panicky around them...I can't blame him! The whole time he was by them he had a firm grasp on Ryan's collar!


All the different holding tanks.


The main building and gift shop.

1 comment:

Grandma and Grandpa Sainsbury said...

Those big turtles make Rambo look really small....Be careful Ryan