Yesterday was shot day...our most dreaded day! I hate consciously putting my babies through pain...even if it is for their health and well being. It's just so sad to take them in the doctors office all happy and they don't even know it's coming! The boys both did so good, though. Weston was asleep on my lap and got woken up to a big shot of pain...I almost cried myself :( Thank goodness he fell back asleep. Emmet knew it was coming and only cried for a minute! We have a couple of tough little soldiers. I don't know what's worse though, the sneak attack or knowing it's coming! I'm just glad they survived! The whole appointment was a total nightmare though...we waited FOREVER and the doctor is the biggest bonehead I've ever met. I don't want to get into all of that though!!! Otherwise I'll be blogging all night!!! Ryan and I miss the U.S. especially when it comes to healthcare.
But now for the weigh in...
Emmet is only 30 inches (sorry buddy!) and weighs 24 lbs. We weren't surprised about the weight though...I swear this kid runs in his sleep! Weston is 27 1/2 inches and weighs 17 1/2 lbs. We about died laughing when we heard! I mean we knew he was a big boy...but he's already almost as tall as Emmet and he's gaining on him REALLY quickly!!! Too funny!

I was really surprised Weston has done so well...what troopers! I'm glad we have a little break before we have to do this all again!!! Oh, if you're wondering about the duct tape on Weston's bouncer...Emmet got ahold of it and was jumping like a mad man until it finally cracked. We would've bought a new one but he's almost to the stage that he wants to sit up all the time...that and baby stuff (along with everything else) is SO expensive here!!! Sorry kids, mom and dad are ghetto!

Getting back to his normal goofy self :)

Happy to be done with this nightmare!!!
2 comments:
Emmet, grandma misses your cute little goofy smiley face. You are adorable. I love you
Duct tape works for everything. Nobody notices but you two!! What cute boys! XOXOXO
Post a Comment