Apr 3, 2008

Weston's adorable laugh


Wes is laughing all the time now, it is SO cute. I'm starting to think he may be our wild child because at only 3, almost 4 months he is loving being in the air. It must be that tickle you get in your gut when you free fall. Ryan does this with him everyday, it makes us laugh so hard. I love the older your kids get the more their personality shows. It's such a fun experience watching your kids grow.

2 comments:

Moberg Family said...

So darn cute!! He is Ryan's new weights! Keep that up Ryan and you will be more buff than you are!!!! I can't believe that he is laughing already. Oh, I wish you guys were closer. Someday!!
Love ya!

Grandma and Grandpa Sainsbury said...

How cute! He sounds alot like Emmet! Ryan you make me laugh too, Weston can't help himself.
Love you guys!