This is his excited face. He does this whenever we start to play a game, or if we ask him if he wants to go "bye bye", or if he wants juice or even a cookie! So... all of his favorite things! This face also double as a "Oh, no...mom caught me doing something naughty! Eek!" it's just a little more exaggerated! But after he's caught doing something bad he takes off in a dead sprint in my opposite direction...turkey!
I don't know what face this is...he just does this to be cute in front of the camera...it's working, bud!
Emmet is pretty random and I can tell he has a huge imagination. Out of nowhere he'll start bear crawling (like in this picture...and laughing hysterically because he knows it's goofy) or crawling, and lately he's been galloping like a horse... I have to get that on film...it's the funniest thing! Haha!
This is how I see Emmet....just a mischievous grin and a blur of furniture...this kid is always on the run! He's getting pretty slippery too, I can barely catch him!
Crazy Em and Wes watching in the background :)
3 comments:
I love this picture of Emmet, he is so happy and full of life. It's so funny to see little Wes in the background . They are so adorable
p.s. Thanks for the recipe, guess what I am making right now :o)
I can't believe all of Emmet's teeth! He's growing up way to fast!
Those cookies looked delicious. I'll just have to try them some time!
Post a Comment