2 Boxes of cake mix...any flavor (imagine the possibilities!) I used Double Chocolate....yum!
4 eggs
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup shortening
your choice of frosting (I used White Chocolate)
Bake @ 350 for 8-10 minutes
Let cool and frost backside with frosting, then sandwich cookies together.
I halved the recipe and it made one dozen sandwiched cookies. Enjoy!
The finished product.
Emmet got a taste and wanted "more!"
"All gone!" They went quick!!!
2 comments:
April,
You have got to think about being a photographer and make some cash. That is the most beautiful picture of cookies I have ever seen. They should be a picture on a cook book, or on one of the women's magazines. Emmet looks like he enjoyed his cookie. I just want to kiss the frosting off his face.
He is so funny! What a cutiepie. I'm enjoying blogging, although i kinda feel frustrated at the moment bc i can't make my blog do what i want..how do you write the captions above and below bc mine always go off to the side and my pics download side to side...ah! Anyway, its a little time consuming right now bc i'm trying to figure it all out. Luke really likes looking at it though...he's so funny.
Post a Comment