Jun 27, 2008

Cute diaper bums :)

These boys LOVE to be in just their diapers! I love it too...they are so darn cute like this. I love their rolls and tubby pop bellies :) It's also funny to see that Emmet and Weston are now about the same size! They grow SO fast!

Cute diaper buddies


These two crack us up and are growing up way too fast :(

Poor Wes looks "starving!" Hahaha :)

5 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Sainsbury said...

He does look starving. Poor little guy. April you need to feed this little guy. ha ha
How adorable. I want to chew on his cheeks, belly, toes, dimply hands etc.

Grandma and Grandpa Sainsbury said...

Emmet is looking so shy in these pictures. He is becoming more aware of himself. Hi Emmet! I love you! He is so handsome.

The Lancaster Crew said...

wow, they are growing so fast! Cute little boys. How are you doing April?

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Oh man Weston has changed sooo much! It's incredible! They'll be little buddies--that'll be great. ah i miss you guys!

Annalee Taylor said...

Cute kids...Wes has grown a ton. I cant believe how much he is changing. And...good job Ryan! I am sure your gonna be a great Dr....you should open a practice in Rexburg!