Jul 2, 2008
What a talker
Wes has been babbling like crazy lately. It's so funny to hear his little voice and man is he loud! I hear this all day, along with his tarzan yells and random outbursts. In the morning he wakes up the whole house with his chattering...it's hilarious (except for the fact that it's 5 in the morning!). He's also been "chewing" or "gumming" lately...I think he may be getting some little teeth soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He reminds me of Emmet in this picture- he sounds like him! They are so cute! I can't believe how blond little Wes is- what fun boys. Hope that you are all doing well
He'll be talking before you know it. Those teeth coming in will be fun, although he'll probably handle it just fine, like he does everything else. Just got home last night from Vegas. Miss you guys! Love ya!
Post a Comment