Isn't this the saddest, sweetest face you have ever seen!? It breaks my heart but I can't help but laugh at how adorable this picture is. Weston has the cutest little pouty lips and biggest puppy dog eyes. Ryan was teasing me telling me how bad a mom I am for posting this sad picture...I couldn't resist though! I love all of his sweet expressions...I just want to run up and give him a big squeeze and kiss! Which I did after I took the picture!!!
Jun 1, 2008
World's saddest face :(
Isn't this the saddest, sweetest face you have ever seen!? It breaks my heart but I can't help but laugh at how adorable this picture is. Weston has the cutest little pouty lips and biggest puppy dog eyes. Ryan was teasing me telling me how bad a mom I am for posting this sad picture...I couldn't resist though! I love all of his sweet expressions...I just want to run up and give him a big squeeze and kiss! Which I did after I took the picture!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh my gosh!! This picture could be put in a magazine! Just look at those big eyes and lips! So precious!!!
Man those boys are growing so fast, it blows me away. And the weather is scary! Miss you tons! love ya guys
That is the cutest face. Y'know Aaron use to make Jordan make his sad face all the time bc he thought it was so cute! Is that the sippy cup i gave emmet?
AWWWWW! Grandma will make it all better...:0)
What a precious face!! Can't wait to see all of you soon! XOXOX
Post a Comment