Jul 16, 2008

April Cuts Her Hair!!!



April has been buying hair magazines for months now and has gone back and forth on whether or not to cut her hair short. Especially with every day here in the Cayman Islands pushing 90 degrees. Well.... on Saturday she took the plunge and sealed the deal. I think that it turned out Awesome!! She looks HOT and it fits her personality perfectly, which is outgoing, fun, and extremely energetic. April of course says she doesn't like it, which is what she says after "every" haircut she gets (5 yrs of marriage has taught me this) :) April doesn't know I'm posting this.... she's always taking pics of our boys and I caught her taking random pics of herself goofing around, while wearing my Moses Lake Chiefs High School t-shirt LOL... so I stole one of the pics so I could put it on here. I think it turned out awesome!!!

4 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Sainsbury said...

Oh my gosh! I love your hair so much April. Thank you Ryan for putting this up. April it is perfect. It is so shiney, and sassy. It does suit you.
Love, Mom

Moberg Family said...

Love the hair April! It looks great on you. That is such the style right now. Two leaders at girl's camp got their hair cut that style right before they went and everyone loved it. You will have lots of fun with it!! Thanks for sharing, Ryan! Love you guys!

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

I wish my husband would post on my blog! ; ) I love the haircut April. IT really does fit you perfect and gives this sly impression of having endless energy (which I'm sure you have with two kids and ...Ryan) lol I love it though. Great choice! Good stylist!

The Lancaster Crew said...

Great haircut, you look so cute. Everyone here in Utah is cutting their hair like that now. Anyway, it looks really healthy and shiny. By the way...you need to write me girl, its been a while.