Jul 30, 2008

We have a crawler!


Yesterday morning our little Wes crawled! I can't believe it! He's not even 8 months old! I had finished the usual routine of getting the kids ready for the day and decided to hop in the shower before Ryan had to go off to class and what happened in that few minutes I was away....Wes crawled two big steps, on all fours and I missed the whole thing!!! I about died when Ryan told me because Wes is pretty much glued to my hip all day and in the ten minutes I'm away he hits a huge milestone! I'm still pretty excited about it though. Ryan was baiting him with one of Emmet's hot wheels cars and he wanted it bad enough that he finally mustered up the strength to go after it! It's funny because Wes has hit almost all his big milestones like sitting up and now crawling a few weeks ahead of Emmet. And I thought Emmet did things fast. I still haven't seen him crawl myself but he's been spending a lot of time rocking back and forth on all fours. My baby is going to be a toddler before I know it!

2 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Sainsbury said...

wes is growing up so fast. Thank you for sending me all of the cute pictures. Makes me miss you all the more. See you soon. Love, Mom

sainsburys said...

I bet that he watches his older brother and wants to do what he does!