Well... its now 8:30pm (Central) and we're pretty sure that the hurricane is here, or if not really close to us. Because the winds are crazy right now, and it is absolutely dumping rain.
We can't see anything outside, but man the sound of the rain pouring, and the trees swaying back and forth with those high winds definitely tells you what the weather is like right now. I took a gander outside the door, and all I could see were trees bending so much they were almost touching the ground, and a constant downpour of rain. Our boys have no idea what's going on, which is an awesome thing. They are both sound asleep right now, while we're downstairs trying to forget about this storm by watching movies.
I'll post more in about an hour or so.
If I don't post within a couple of hours, it means that our power has gone out. I personally don't think the power is going to stay on, because already in the last 30 min we've had our lights flicker and go out for just a seconds twice already.
So cross your fingers.
Aug 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you for the update. Sorry to be such a pest on the phone, but we are understandably concerned. You are in our thoughts and our prayers. This will blow through soon. We love you very much.
Post a Comment