All of the sudden we have another big boy! It came so quickly! Wes has really taken off this last month. He loves to stand (with help, of course) and we even caught him trying to pull himself up on one of our stand up toys (he wasn't quite strong enough though), he can sit up all by himself, his appetite is bigger than ever and loves to beg food off of us...luckily Emmet LOVES to share, and he is ALMOST crawling...but definitely scooting everywhere! Weston is sleeping great at night and is even starting to take a little better naps, thank goodness! We've also noticed he is getting quite the sense of humor. It's obvious they both got their dad's goofy personality and they are both so darn funny. I swear I have the giggliest boys. They laugh whether we're tickling them or scolding them! The boys are interacting more than ever. Take today for example: Emmet was taking a nap and Wes was up playing quietly for about an hour or so (I mean not a peep), then Emmet wakes up. As soon as these two make eye contact they both light up and the place turns into a zoo!!! Emmet would run around and pop up from behind his toys playing peek-a-boo and they both would just crack up! Too cute! They were both yelling, screaming, and laughing hysterically for a good hour! I can hardly wait until Wes is walking...this place is going to be outta control! It's also really fun to see their strong bond because when one is napping or out with one of us you can tell they really miss eachother...it's almost kind of sad because they just kind of scan the room and wait :( And I thought having two this close was scary...I'm SO glad it happened. These boys are two peas in a pod! I'm excited to see them grow because it just keeps getting better! I love my sweet boys so much!

So strong!

Wishing he could run around like his big bro! Soon little grasshopper!

My attempt at getting a picture of his new tooth...not quite grown in enough, but look at those big blue eyes!

When I see these rolls I just wanna run up and give him a big squeeze :)
2 comments:
Who cares about the teeth. How could you escape those eyes. Holy cow. Evan said that it isn't fair, he wants blue eyes. What a cute little guy. Welp, today is the 8th, one month from today and we will be on the plane.
Thanks for the new pictures. Love them.
It's like it was yesterday when you said you were pregnant with Wes and now look at him. I can't believe he is getting so close to walking. It's cool that Wes development seems to be similar to Emmets because mine were so different I never knew what to expect. We just went to a water park the other day and both kids were riding slides and playing together and it just seemes so wierd not to have to carry an infant around. Well, miss ya and Love your blogs!
Post a Comment