I'm so excited to post that we finally had some family come visit us. It has been nearly 10 months since we've seen any one from back home and it was a welcome change! My mom and dad flew in last saturday, stayed the week, then flew back all day yesterday. I think they finally realized just how far away from home we are. It is one LONG day of flights... to say the least! We had a lot fun during their stay. Emmet and Weston warmed right up to them and became instant buds, especially my dad and Emmet. They really soaked up the island life while they were here and it was fun to see my dad so carefree and relaxed :) I know he needed a break...but I'm not going to let him off the hook for not wearing sunscreen and laying out on the beach all day...EVERYDAY! You too mom!!! And who doesn't love to have their mom around...it just makes you feel at home :) It was fun to hang out, eat lots of yummy food, and just enjoy everyones company. We sure miss them already and the house is a little too quiet around here. It was sad to say goodbye...especially since they got to have a real bond with the boys :( Not too long though and we'll be home for Christmas! Thanks for visiting us mom and dad...we love and miss you guys TONS and TONS :)

Eating lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe.

Wes with some WILD hair :) Look at those buck teeth...I love them! Haha!

Em and Wes coloring while we wait for lunch to arrive

Getting cozy with one of the locals ;)

Emmet LOVES my dad...just not sitting still for pictures!


This picture totally captures Emmet's personality...such a goof!


Grandma coloring with the boys


Our little family :)

All the boys

Grandpa and Emmet taking one of their daily walks :)
2 comments:
I can't believe that the time has come and gone to visit you all. We have been looking forward to this trip for so long. It was everything and more than I could ever imagine. Those little boys are more precious than gold. Dad and I love you so much. Believe me, it was so very hard to say goodbye. We are so proud of you April and Ryan, you are an inspiration to us and we are so proud of you. Thank you for letting us take up some of your time and letting us get to know our little grandkids. They are perfect. I love your pictures. We had such a great and relaxing time. I am so glad that we were ble to come.
you guys look so good, i love the pic of you and Ryan by the ocean, thats gorgeous. Your boys are HUGE! Where does time go? I cant believe how big they both are, crazy. I love Wes's hair.
Post a Comment