I know I say this all the time but I really don't know how I have another toddler all of the sudden. In two months Wes will be ONE years old! This last month Wes has gotten so funny and is really loving learning how to cruise around the furniture. He's not walking yet and I'm really surprised. I know any second he'll be taking that first step! I can't wait for that day because he gets so frustrated with crawling when he wants to get somewhere faster...usually chasing after Emmet. Wes is STILL the sweetest baby in the world. I have the loviest, cuddliest, and snuggliest baby ever and I LOVE it! He is such a baby and loves to be loved on....and I LOVE that! Emmet wasn't so cuddly (mainly because he wanted to be a big boy so fast), so I'm really enjoying all the extra snuggles. Plus as a bonus whenever Wes crawls up on my lap Emmet comes up to snuggle too...he can't be left out! Haha! But I love all the "loves" I can get and I'm definitely not complaining! Wes still loves to eat (obviously...look at those tubby cheeks!) and it's so funny to have to bring snacks out for two instead of one. I don't dare bring Emmet juice and crackers without bringing Weston any! He throws the biggest fit and chases Emmet around the house trying to steal his snack and drink! Poor Emmet is always trying to play and eat in peace and constantly has to relocate because he doesn't dare leave any of his goodies unattended! Haha! It is pretty funny to watch though! Weston is learning lots of new things. He can dance when you tell him to and clap his hands. He can even say "hi" in his little gruff voice :) We're working on waving and he'll do it once in awhile....Emmet is always trying to help me teach him and shows him over and over how to clap and wave. Too cute :) I got really lucky having such a great baby...until night rolls around, that is!!! Weston has never really been a great sleeper...even as a newborn. He screams, not cries (I'm talking blood curdling, horror movie style!!!)...and is usually unconsoleable! It's been going on (the worst of it) for about 2 months and I feel like a sleep deprived zombie! We ALL do really because his screams are so loud they wake up the whole household! Ryan and I are pretty convinced our neighbors think we torture our kids. It's horrible and pretty embarrassing! I've tried just about everything to change things....so we just have to let him cry. So, sorry Weston...we love you though :( I'm not too bummed about nights though (MOST nights...haha!) because during the day he is an absolute angel. I guess he had to be challenging somehow. I will say I've never seen such a bullheaded little guy! Poor kid didn't have a chance though with me and Ryan being his parents! Hope you enjoy the pictures...they really do capture his sweet little spirit :) I can't wait for two more months to pass by though so we can bring him home to our families and let them get to know him and chew on his sweet little cheeks. He's been on this island practically his whole life, not that he's complaining! These boys LOVE the water and just being in onesies! What a life!


He looks so chunky in this pic...I don't know why....he only weighs 22 lbs or so! ...And look at those cute teeth! 4 big ones!


Chasing down mom!

LOVES his own reflection!

The BEST big brother :)
2 comments:
so cute! Isn't it crazy having two toddlers...they fight, they play and they keep you super busy! Wes does look like such a sweetheart, Em does too though only you can see the mischief in his eyes! Emmet is going to have a huge wake up call very soon when wes can catch up and take his toys.
I love your new pictures. The new floor pad is awesome. Your write up about Wes and Emmet is perfect. We are so glad that we got to see them. I love you all
Post a Comment