Nov 9, 2008

April and the Boys are Heading Home!!!



Well... today was another sad day for me here during school. April and I thought that it would better if her and our two boys flew back with my parents to spend the next month with family/friends while I finish my last semester of Basic Sciences and then take my Board Exam. It was a tough decision, but I think we made the best decision. I have a total of 7 exams within the next month, and so I'll definitely be busy studying while April and the boys get to have a blast with family in the meantime. I'll miss you guys, and I can't wait to see you guys come the middle of December.

This pic was taken at the Hard Rock Cafe, where it was my Mom's B-day. We had a blast!

P.S. I'm sure most the family knows but just so that everyone is updated.... I'll be done with Basic Sciences this December, so that means I have 2 years of Clinicals rotating in Hospitals until I graduate. First Stop = Portland, Maine.... where I'll be at Maine Medical Center, and I'll also be taking my Board Exam. It sure going to be a big change for us down there. Cayman = 90 degree weather most of the time, to Maine = freezing temps and tons of snow.


Here's April and I at a popular restaurant Breezes, the day before her and our boys flew back to Washington. See you soon Babe!


I thought this pic was hilarious, because both boys were busting up laughing while getting tickled by the grandparents, but especially that g-pa's eyes were also closed. LOL...


Here's Emmet stepping into his grandpas shoes LOL...


April and Emmet eating some cake on my moms birthday.


Happy B-day mom, I'm glad that we were able to celebrate it with you here. Hope you had fun!


Grandma and Grandma Moberg took Emmet and I on an undersea boat trip. It was awesome, Emmet and I got to see tons of Sting Rays, a million fish, and 2 Ship Wrecks. Emmet pretty much spent the whole hour saying "Whoa, Whoa, Whoa" while he pointed at nearly every fish that past by.


Here's another pic of Emmet and I during the Boat Trip.

P.S. try not to look at the Old Terd ruining our picture in the background :)


On one of the nights, my parents took April, Emmet, Weston, and myself to a restaurant called Deckers. It was All you can eat Lobster night, and Emmet love it.
P.S. yes I tried a go on the all you can eat Lobster train and soon realized how much of a pansy I am in terms of eating Lobster....


Here's Weston and myself getting ready to scarf down some Lobster


The day before everybody went back to Washington we walked downtown to eat at another Cayman Popular Restaurant. Here's Emmet with his grandma/grandpa taking a stroll along side the ocean.


The restaurant we ate at the day before everybody left was called Breezes, and it was delicious.


Here's Emmet and Weston with grandma and grandpa at Breezes. The four of them had a complete blast this week!


Weston and his grandma at Breezes.

This past week has been full of entertainment. We spent a whole week of hitting all the Islands top restaurants/attractions, and then we all went through a Hurricane Together. Thanks again for the awesome time, and thanks for visiting us down here. We had a blast!

April, Emmet, and Weston -
Have fun in Washington with Sally and Katie, and the rest of the family. I know this next month will go by fast, and I can't wait to be back together with you guys.

See you soon!

7 comments:

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

I'm so sad that in a month we won't have an excuse to go to the Caymen Islands. It looks like we're coming to Maine!

Grandma and Grandpa Sainsbury said...

I am so glad that your parents were able to see you in The Caymans. No one really appreciates just how far away you are until you take that trip. It won't be long before you see April and the boys. We will take good care of her. I know that it was a tough decision to let them go. But you guys have made a tons of tough decisions already. We love you and will see you soon. Good luck on all of your exams.
Love Bonnie

Scott Moberg (TA) said...

Dad's Shirt=Lame. Emmet and Weston=huge!!!! I'm so stoked to see you guys again...it will be so awesome.

The Lancaster Crew said...

Ryan- I bet you'll miss those little boys sooo much (april too). I just know how aaron feels when he's away, i mean they grow so fast!
Also..you better believe Aaron was bustin' a move at the Ellen show...not so much steve wonder, more like Michael Jackson...lol.

The Lancaster Crew said...

Also April, you look so pretty in the pic with the pink shirt. Your hair looks like a pantene commercial! Have fun spending time with your family, i'm jealous.

Melinda said...

Ryan that's awesome you will be done soon..lucky! good luck with exams! Well you guys are still way cute and I love checking out your blog. The boys are getting way big and cute!

The Lancaster Crew said...

Hey April! You remember the cookies you would always make (Leslie's recipe) with the oatmeal and reeses? I lost it!!! I would love it if you would send it to me via email. I have to make cookies thursday for relief society and those are the only ones that ever turn out! My email is lancasternat@gmail.com. Thanks!