Ummm.... yeah.... so apparently nobody warned me that my wife would reach a stage in her life where her biceps will become larger than MINE.... basically overnight!!! LOL.....Note to self.... "no more talking back to my wife". I guess lifting two boys on a daily basis has its benefits. LOL....
P.S.... doesn't April look good! There's no way she's had two kids! Major props Snugs!!!
P.P.S..... yes everybody, that is a war zone of toys that you see in the background. This is what you call "Keeping it Real". I'm not afraid to show what our place "REALLY" looks like on a daily basis... LOL...We have two Black Belt Ninja's who ALSO just happen to be under the age of two, and I might add.....are Carnivores..... so this just comes with the territory.....
Every night I get home from class around 5pm, then we immediately go out to the beach until the sun goes down. This is a perfect pic of Weston and his hot mom waving to me while we hung out at the beach... Definitely sums up Weston and April's fun/outgoing personalities.
Emmet and I have always been best pals, and so I'm glad April was able to snap this pic of us before Emmet realized it and ran for the opposite end of the beach. He's too manly to smile for pics these days...... LOL...
Here's another hilarious pic of Emmet and Weston. Emmet was playing with Weston and squeezing his cheeks together while both of them were busting up laughing. These guys are best pals, and pretty much play with each other all day like this.
Just like Emmet..... Weston thinks that I am a Professional Wrestler..... All I have to do is lie on the ground, and IMMEDIATELY Weston will turn into a Ware Wolf and attack me with little or no restraint to the point that I fear for my life. But.... in the end, my "Tickle Hand" always prevails, and I eventually make him beg for his mother.... WHOOAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHA (evil laugh)
Apparently..... you don't need toast or pancake for butter to taste good. LOL.... He definitely didn't get this one from me.... Apparently April use to eat butter by the spoonful.... LOL.... When April took away the bin of butter, Emmet actually grabbed the lid and licked it dry.... LOL....
2 comments:
Lol..those are some cute pics! I can't believe Emmet was downing the butter...i thought luke was a wierdo bc he'll just eat it plain...and mayo (gross i know)! April, you look great! Have you been working out to get that toned?
April, you are one hot little mama. You seriously look like you have a special trainer. aka Em and Wes. ha ha
This picture of Emmet in the butter sure brings back memories. Yes Ryan, she was a butter eater.
From licking the butter lids, to eating spoonfuls to taking bites out of the cubes. Yum! I can hardly wait to see you all again. Ryan you are a wonderful guy to give your wife so many compliments. But she does earn them.
Post a Comment