This is from the Cayman Government:
"From Hazard Management Cayman Islands’ Joint Communications Service
URGENT ADVISORY: HURRICANE PALOMA, 4 p.m. Friday, 7 November 2008
Because of changes to Hurricane Paloma’s forecast path, the entire coast of Grand Cayman is now at serious risk from storm surge and high waves, as hurricane-force winds impact the island later today.
Repeat - all coastal areas in Grand Cayman are at high risk!
Persons are instructed to move to the highest point in their buildings, particularly if you are in a single-story building. Be sure to take provisions with you.
An update providing more information on local weather conditions will be given by 5:00 p.m. today."
So........ does mean that "WE" should be on the run, since my condo is 1) on a bottom floor, and 2) we are 20 yards from the Ocean....
Oh..... Crap.... We are going to be eating sand and Nemo fish for sure..... I'm going to push my parents outside any second if I hear "This is cool" one more time. LoL....
P.S. Dear Aunt Jana-
Yes it is true that I would assume the fetal position STAT if my parents were not here right now. But..... keep in mind, EVEN with them here, I am contemplating assuming the fetal position. So we'll see what happens.
P.P.S. Dear Aunt Jana-
My parents (As you should know) are Mostly ALL talk, and no show! I am sure once Hurricane Paloma comes here and gives "Them Two" a nice uppercut, they will crawl under the table (WITH ME) and assume the fetal position as well. AND...... "WHEN" they do.... I will GLADLY crawl out and snap a quick pic of them in the fetal position. So that I could then make nice X-Mas cards for the Family, and live happily ever after.
LOL....... We'll update you guys later. PEACE-
P.P.S I took a little stroll on the beach a couple of hours ago with "Ironman" and.... let's just say it was a BIG mistake. The wind and downpour was a bit unbearable, therefor placing my Al Roker impersonation on hold. (until tomorrow at least) :)
Nov 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
This is Ryan's mother who is with him in the Grand Cayman weathering the storm. It was suppose to be a nice, sunny vacation. Ryan said that it is always SO HOT here! I don't believe him anymore! It's good I'm here, tough, because when Ryan is under the table in the fetal position, sucking his thumb and calling for his mother, I am already here!! Talk to everyone again soon! Love ya!
This is Ryan-
Hey Mom-
When the time comes where you start to wonder where all your clothes are. There all OUTSIDE. Who's sucking there thumb, while being in the fetal position now!!! LOL....
haha fetal positions are for babies guys.
I can't believe that you guys are jousting with each other on the blog. How funny! No one is going to throw anyone outside, not even the clothes. Do I have to come over there and break you two up?
Just as soon as the wind dies down.
I am so glad that Leslie and Corbin are there with you. What a comfort. We love you all. Keep us posted.
p.s. Who in the heck is Al Roker?
This is Ryan-
Hey Bonnie-
Here's your Al Roker tutorial
http://www.tiffanymorgan.com/images/al-roker.jpg
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHH!
He's the guy who worked with Katie Couric and Matt (whatever his name is) Didn't he get a stomach bypass or something to lose weight?
So was he in a hurricane or something? I want to see that impersonation too!
Bonnie-
Enjoy
http://video.aol.com/video-detail/al-roker-vs-hurricane-wilma/445774968
HA HA HA HA HA THAT'S HILARIOUS, BUT SCARY TOO. DON'T GO OUTSIDE, YOU MIGHT BLOW AWAY. SO WE WANT AN UPDATE ALREADY.
LOVE, BONNIE
Post a Comment