Dec 1, 2008
Fun with the cousins :)
Today Sally, Katie, Tiffany, and Nathan came down to my moms for a visit and we just had to snap some shots of them all together. They have such a great time together......besides the few fights we had to breakup.....but hey, it keeps it exciting. We also managed to get a little video of Weston walking.....hope you enjoy, Ryan!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness little Weston is already walking!!!! That is incredible! Ooooh I miss you guys a ton and I cannot wait for Christmas!!!
LOL.... I like the snort at the end. Just like 1) his Grandma Moberg when she laughs, and 2) Emmet when he was little.
Looks like he's doing a pretty good job walking. Wish I could have been there to see it though.
Love you guys
Aw so cute! I love it when they start walking...he looks so proud!
Post a Comment