Weston trying to figure out what everybody was singing about! My cake was kind of sad...I have another party to perfect it atleast!
All the partyers...look at all those presents!
All the little guys dug right into the cake...it was so fun because, honestly, you couldn't tell who's birthday it was because they all opened presents and played like crazy. Wes was so tuckered out after the festivities he slept in until almost 8! I know SO not late...but he's always up by 5!!!
Sweet little Nathan :)
This kid is not shy to food so when he saw this big piece of cake in front of him he was in heaven! At one point he had the whole piece in his hands trying desperately to get it all in one bite!
Weston got lots of fun gifts and had the best birthday! Thank you to everyone who came!!!
4 comments:
Love the Pics Babe-
Thanks for posting them for me.
You definitely can tell that he had a blast.
I like how he picked up the whole piece of cake at once.... LOL.....
See you guys in 3 Days!!!
Weston dominated that cake! I'm so sad I have missed so much... love you guys!
Happy Birthday Weston! What a fun party is looked like you all had Wish that we could of been there, but look forward to seeing all of you soon. I am so glad that you are having a good time with your family! Love you all!
I'M OFFICIAL DONE!!!!!
YESSSSSSS!!!!
See you guys shortly =)
Love-
Ryan
Post a Comment