Jan 8, 2009

More Pics During Christmas Break


TRUE LOVE!


There is NO WAY, that she has had 2 kids!


Happy Christmas Everybody!


April sporting her new shades


Weston doing his usual tactic = Melting Hearts


Emmet and Weston with their cousin Conner on Christmas Day.


Weston loved this new pillow he got. LOL.....


Emmet spending some quality time with mom and Christmas


Boys on Christmas Day.


Nice Selection on the PJ's Grandma Moberg!


I'm 99.9% sure April is going to punch me in the neck when she sees I posted this.. LOL....


Here's the guys preparing the Christmas Deer for the Round-About-Mount.


All the girls hanging out on Christmas Eve


Can't be Christmas without throwing a Yeah Buddy!


YES!!! All these Presents!


Sister Stephanie and her husband Krit were able to come and spend some time with us. We had a blast.


Weston stealing his brothers roll.... No surprise there.... LOL....


Looking good girls


Kendra, Weston and I on Christmas Eve


Whether its a cat, dog, or rat........ Emmet and Weston love Animals.


Katie teaching the boys how to make an "A" quality cookie.


Emmet and cousin Katie being best buds


Taylor, being the good aunt that she is... :)


April and my sister Kendra posing for the camera


UMMM..... Weston, the basketball is in the other room. Step away from the purple stroller... LOL....

5 comments:

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Glad you blogged! Miss you guys already! Love the pictures!!!

Amanda said...

Ryan and April- What a fun time in your life- Your boys are darling and April you look so good- Ryan you still look cool to. So your in Maine? Hope all is well there. It is fun to see your blogs and keep up with you that way. Kepp it up. I just started one thelifeofthewades. Keep blogging

Amanda said...

The Wades are Eric and Amanda

Annalee Taylor said...

Looks like a fun holiday. I am jealous of your hot wife Ryan! Man...2 kids! You look great April! I cant believe your living in Maine, that is SO far away, what a cool experiance. Your boys are huge, Weston is as big as Emmett! I cant believe it, they change so fast.

Grandma and Grandpa Sainsbury said...

Love the pictures. I miss you guys
Love, Grandma Sainsbury