Feb 12, 2009

PINK :)

About a week ago I had my hair trimmed and highlighted and the girl who does my hair had this really fun HOT PINK streak in her hair (her hair is almost black so the contrast was too cool). So I kept thinking next time I'm going to do that because I was SO coveting her hair! Well, my smart husband was like..."why wait two months...just call her and get back in..." so I did! I think now I'm hooked. She almost has me talked in to going platinum blonde with pink....I dunno...time will tell! Although, I am feeling a little more crazy! It was bound to come out again! Ryan's thinking..."GREAT!" My hair soap opera will never end....
And to Kendra...I know I told you not to touch your gorgeous red hair and streak it with blue....my hairdresser concurs! You don't mess with perfection...and that red hair is a rarity! DON'T TOUCH IT!

What do you think!?!?!?!?

7 comments:

sainsburys said...

Pretty cute! Im jealous! Is it on both sides or just one??

sainsburys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grandma and Grandpa Sainsbury said...

OOOOOHH LA LA!

Ryan and April said...

Just one side! Maybe next time I'll do both!

Annalee Taylor said...

very cute, and your very brave! I could never get the guts to do that!I need to be more adventurous!

Melinda said...

OOH how fun! You are brave, but it turned out really cute! Maine looks amazing, I love the beach pictures and how you called the boys your penguins, haha I was cracking up when I read that!

Wanderingfamilies said...

I don't know how I even found this blog, but I must tell you that the pink is HOT! I have always wanted to do that with my hair, but have been too chicken...way to go! You are my hero!