A few days ago we were at the mall and we found the boys some Boston Red Sox hats, they are so cute! Emmet is absolutely obsessed with his hat. As soon as he wakes up he wants it on. We're exctied to sport them at the upcoming game we'll be going to in May! "GO SOX!" ...as Emmet would say!
Me and Wes snuggling before bedtime, although he doesn't look too tired!
Emmet posing while watching Thomas and eating his bedtime snack. Lately he's been wanting to pose for me, it's been really funny. He'll cock his head to the side like this every time, what a nerd.
Wes is getting all his teeth at once...poor guy :( He now has 12! I remember Emmet's coming in a lot slower.
This picture is for my mother-in-law, Leslie. I thought she'd like to see how alike her son and grandson are! Look familiar!? LOL! She caught Ryan doing this same thing on camera...he too thought no one was looking!
Emmet all the sudden is getting so big and loves to be with his dad. He's talking so much and is such the 'big brother.' He is always looking after Wes and keeping him in line, it's really funny to watch. He's still our cautious one and likes everything very structured and organized. We are hoping he doesn't have OCD! LOL! He has a big heart and is quite the jokester. He is such the good helper and has always been independent. He loves to teach Weston things and is quite the social butterfly!
Wes is such a mama's boy and is practically my shadow all day. He's our troublemaker and honestly doesn't play with toys...his fun is getting in trouble! This boy is into everything he shouldn't be all day long with a big smile on his face. He has NO fear and will probably be the source of all my gray hairs! LOL! On the other hand he is happy all day long...loves his big brother. He is talking just as much as Emmet and he's only 15 months old! I'll read books with him and he can point out animals he knows and make their sounds. He can tell me if he wants juice or when he wants to eat...it's crazy! Today Ryan was teaching Emmet how to do "Down, Set, Hike"...with the motions and Emmet was doing it with him...then comes Weston and does it right along side of Emmet! They learn so fast!
2 comments:
Oh thank you for putting on these new pictures. I swear Emmet is looking more like his daddy everyday. Weston has changed alot too. They are quite the little men. I love the stories you tell about the little guys. I'm telling you April, you should honestly write a book or stories or something. Wes sure has a mouth full of teeth. I love you and miss you all.
I can't believe how big Emmet looks in the first picture with his hat on! How stinky cute!!!
Post a Comment