Feb 6, 2009

SO happy!


Wes is getting so big and is starting to play with cars like Emmet and it is so cute! He makes the car sounds and everything! They're new fave thing to do together is find a bigger car, that they can push, and chase each other around the house racing their cars. Oh, it is so funny and they just laugh hysterically when they crash into the wall or each other. The only problem is Weston thinks he can put ALL his weight on the car while he pushes...the cars aren't big enough and he doesn't have the greatest balance (he walks like he's drunk half the time!) and has been face implanting when he gets going too fast. He just shoots himself over the car and he has about 4 big nasty bruises all over his poor forehead. The other day we were at Target and I found this pretty cheapy car you can ride on or push and it solved all our problems! I knew I loved Target! Needless to say he is SO happy and better yet his poor goose eggs can heal!

No comments: