These boys have to have everything the same...at the same time...
A bite for you...
And a bite for me!
My little movie watchers sharing their nightly bowl of popcorn...
They are growing up too fast (tear!)...
I absolutley LOVE this picture...you can just see the bond these two stinkers have...so precious! If only I could crop myself out! Eek!
Why yes, that is my 2 year old BOY sporting his mama's heels one day after church...LOL. I am impressed that he walked so well in them and even had them on the right feet, w/out any help!
Love this goof ball :)
Emmet is getting so cute. He'll just climb up on the couch make himself comfortable and watch a movie...what a good kid! I bet you can guess what movie this is! I bet you can't guess how many times I've watched it in the last week!
These cereal straws are the best thing ever! Lately I've had a real struggle with getting Em to drink milk. All he wants is juice and I practically have to force milk down his throat (ok, not really). I didn't think he'd really get the whole concept of a snack/straw idea but he caught right on. He'll drink a whole glass of milk and eat atleast 3 of these straws in one sitting. They have lots of different flavors too. I'd seen them in the store and thought they were dumb...man was I wrong! These are our new house hold staple!
Wes likes to smoke his like a cigar ;) and....he'll eat ANYTHING!
No comments:
Post a Comment