
Tyler Travis Creach was born early this morning @ 1:20 am. He is 8 lbs. 3 oz. and is absolutely beautiful! He has lots of dark curly hair and looks so much like his big sister Katie! I wish I could be there with my sister and her family, but I hope they know how much we love them! Sally had a really great labor and delivery (whew!) and is feeling awesome. I can't wait to see more pictures and find out what his big sister thinks of him! Love you Tyler :)
2 comments:
And Tyler has a dimple just like Emmet's and feet and fingers just like April. He has katie's nose and mouth. He also has Brad's cowlick. We are still waiting to see for sure what color his eyes are. Oh how we all wish that the little Rasmussen family could be here to snuggle each other.
wow, he is a really cute newborn! congrats! i bet you wish you could be with your sister. i just got back from my lil' sisters wedding...i can't believe it..my baby sister is going on her honeymoon!!
Post a Comment