This is for everyone who loves to give Ryan a bad time about how short he keeps his hair! I'm not going to lie...I was dying laughing while doing this! LOL! It's not that he looks funny...it's more that he looks so funny with hair at all! After wiping the tears from my eyes, from laughing so hard...I think he looks really good with some of these! Ok, not the LONG hair :) Thanks for being a good sport and letting me post these, babe. Well, I guess this is a thanks in advance...he hasn't seen them yet!

My personal favorite! LOL!

Not too shabby!

Loving the blonde tips on this one!
7 comments:
All I can do about the first one is L O L! HA HA HA! However, I kinda like the third one with the blonde tips. Very Handsome. You guys are so goofy, I love it.
He hasn't seen them yet? April, he is going to kill you. lol
Perfect! HA HA HA. Actually the last two aren't bad! go for it Ryan, grow some hair. just once.
lol.... What The!!!!
In that first pick I look like Elton John.... No Thanks!!!
Now yes..... you guys..... I could just grow out my luscious hair, and sculpt it to perfection on a daily basis. But I have better things to do with my time, hence... I'm staying with the clean cut and short approach.
Plus.... I just started a killer push-up regimen, which involves drinking a high volume of Protein Shakes. So in no time.... I should start looking like Vin Diesal.... lol....
If you had hair like those pictures, I wouldn't have recognize you. Dave is the
same way, will always keep
buzzing his. He think its
easier to do and out the
door. But I too think the
3rd one, the blond tip is
good looking. Have fun
doing those push ups. LOL
Wow! You look totally different with hair. Reminds me of some of your baby pictures! I say go for it sometime, when you have the time, which sounds like will be awhile. Thanks for sharing, April!Hilarious!! Love and miss you all!
Ryan, you look like a stud with hair...you actually look a lot like james marsden. You should try it sometime. I think growing your hair out takes a lot less effort than buzzing it all the time..and less clean up for april:)
Post a Comment